Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Can microwaves be hazardous to our heath??

After reading this article about microwaves, and if they are hazardous to our health, I came to the conclusion that they are not...really.
While it may not "hurt" us, it sure doesn't sound too appetizing when you realize that the water molecules in food absorb microwave energy, making them vibrate, causing the food to heat up and be cooked.
 I may not be able to give up the microwave in our household for good, but after reading this, I think I will try and cook my oatmeal on the stove each morning and heat my water for tea in my tea kettle. Its all about the little steps.
Live Healthy. Live Happy.

No comments: