Monday, January 21, 2008

Can you say FUN!!!

This was the fun "love notes" class we took from Kezia, the owner and designer of Tinkering Ink! We painted the cute box, and then decorated it with her new line "Beloved"...then we made these really cute "love notes" to go inside of the box! We had so much fun. Thanks Kezia.
I decorated and gave this little jar of jelly beans and roll of life savers to Kezia... it is embellished with her Covent Garden line. We also gave her the vase that I made decorated with her Botanical Bliss line!This LO I made using the Covent Garden line as well... TFLKim and Candie having fun at the crop!!


Kim showing off her Tinkering Ink shirt she received from Kezia (she waited a whole year to get this little gem!)

The whole day was non stop fun and laughing...we had a whole photo shoot where I was taking Kim, Candie, Cathy and my photo...too funny. I will post some of those photos when I get them from Kim (hint, hint!!!). Thanks Karen, Amy and Gail for giving us such a fun day!!!!
Dream. Design. Create.
Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics, am swiping them and adding them to the blog album! Karen