Monday, January 21, 2008

Hybrid LO's

These first two LO's I created the 8x8 center portion using fotosusu's kit "A new day" from www.dragonflairestudios.com ...which I absolutely LOVE!!! Her kit is shabby, antiqued, and filled with great embellishments and papers! The first LO is one of my favorite LO's I have made in a long time! After I created the digital elements that I wanted to use, I printed them out and continued making the LO using my traditional scrapbooking supplies and ephemera. TFL
The next two LO's are from Juniana's "Follow your Star" kit found at www.dragonflairestudios.com both of these LO's I created in 8.5 x 11...which makes it nice if you do not have a 12x12 printer. All the papers are from the digital kit, and then I embellished using some digital embellishments and some traditional. TFL


dream.design.create.

nikki

4 comments:

mama j said...

These are all fantastic!! TFS Nikki-I love the idea of printing it out and adding it to a 12x12 page! Great work!

Charlene said...

Nikki,
Love the LO and it was great to hear you are so ready for your Marathons...I admire your determination. Would love to see a girlie movie.
Charlene

Anonymous said...

Nikki- love the layouts! Was making March calendar...do you want to have your big class on the usual Sat, or change it since that is smack in middle of treasure hunt? also Amy needs description, she is working on March calendar...love ya,Karen

Anonymous said...

girl-
Love love love the layouts as usual! Do you have any pics from Cathy's birthday night?
Amy