Thursday, February 22, 2007

we are blessed...

...that K2 is our LSS (local scrapbook store).
I finished the treasure hunt today! yes, I actually made it to 14 stores in 3 different days.
I would only return to a few of the stores we visited.
K2 has some of the best selection of papers and embellishments in all of Florida. Karen is amazing at foreseeing what is going to be hot and new. I stopped in today to see what had come in from CHA and there were already things that had come and gone because of the treasure hunters grabbing it up. (They knew they wouldn't be finding this stuff at their LSS.)
On our excursion the other day we were all talking about K2 and how it isn't just a store to buy our supplies at. It is a meeting place, a scrapbookers "home" to hang out with our friends. Thanks Karen, Amy and Gail for making K2 for what it is. Can't wait to come crop and hang out with all my friends tomorrow night for the pirate crop.
Nikki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niki-I have been thinking about this A LOT lately and emailed a lot of my thoughts to Karen the other day. Last night, I was so excited about the crop tomorrow, I dreamed about cropping pirate themed LOs all night! LOL! We ARE blessed...and better than the newest papers or embelishments, I am blessed by the incredible friendships I've made! Bet you agree! See you tomorrow!

Kim Bolyard said...

AMEN!!!

Kim