Thursday, February 22, 2007

Digital Tinkering Ink

All right, I know, it's a really simple LO but it took me over an hour to make it. I am using Photoshop 7 and do not know how to use it. I am trying to teach myself digital scrappin. I used the Tinkering Ink Westminster Collection CD. I just love the colors of this line. I will play some more and post them as I "attempt" (and I use that word loosely) more LO's. TFL
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki
PS anyone with digi experience out there reading this??? pleasssseeeee leave me a comment so I can contact you and ask you some questions! Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey--it's great looking. Tammy Grey is into digi now....ask her....

Kim Bolyard said...

Good job girl...you have to show m how to do that.
peace
Kim

Vicky said...

I think it's great. Photoshop programs are hard to get used to but once you do it can be alot of fun. I use Corel PSP x and it is also great for altering photo's. LOL, my first digi LO I had a staple on the little girls eye and couldn't figure out how to remove it!!! I may be able to answer some questions if you need any help.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nikki! I still have your box of goodies! Its in the trunk of my car. Sorry I couldn't get it to you before I went out of town. I'll let you know next time I head your way and we can meet up - glad everything seems to be going well with you! ;)

Tammy said...

Hey there! Great digi page and you know you can ask away. Check my blog, too cause I've got news!