Saturday, April 01, 2006

Wedding Time Capsule



I made this wedding time capsule for my friend Kerry. She is having her bridal shower today, and I wanted to give her something different and special. I know she will appreciate it and will use it. Inside the capsule I placed her shower and wedding invitation, the journal and a special note from me.
On the tag I wrote:
Hassler-Kearns Wedding Time Capsule
Instructions: You and Nick need to collect special mementos from now till your wedding day and also on your honeymoon and place them in the time capsule. Write stories and special memories that you want to remember about your wedding and honeymoon in the journal. Seal the time capsule and on your 1st, 5th, 10th anniversary (whichever one you choose) open the capsule together and have fun reminiscing about your special day.

Note: I used K and Co. wedding papers, all the ribbons from Local Craft Store (LCS) except gingham is from Lil Davis, Tag and tuelle from LCS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki: I love the wedding cap! The colors are great. Hope your class goes well on the 13th at K2