Saturday, March 25, 2006

K2 Klass on 3-18-06











K2 you ask?
K2 is my (awesome) local scrapbooking studio where I teach classes. I taught a really cute frame class last weekend "Hardware meets Home Decor". I got the idea from an upscale boutique here in town and thought "I can make that". I had so much fun making them that I knew it would be a hit for a class as well. I was right. The girls and I had so much fun! Note: When looking at the pictures of the frames, notice there is a piece of plexi glass screwed to the board that is how you display your photo. The hardware is on the front of the frame for some great texture and dimension.

I am going to be teaching 2 classes a month at K2, one a Saturday, and one class during the week. I will keep you posted on upcoming classes I teach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so privileged and excited to have you on our design team...you have created the most beautiful things for the Studio and we are indebted to your creative genius forever! love ya to pieces!