Monday, January 04, 2010

K2 January Challenge




...well, I guess the holidays got the better of me when it came to this blog...I think this is the longest I have gone without posting since I started.

Anyway, to start the New Year with a fun challenge I wanted to get a jump start on things...so I challenge you to do the same. You can interpret this challenge the best way it fits you!! The "official" challenge is to create something in preparation of the year to come. It can be a card...a layout...a mini album...whatever will help you feel more prepared this coming year!

I dug into my stash found a chipboard album that had been ignored for years, a line of paper that I was "saving for just the right project" :) and gathered embellishments from a couple different companies. In the end, I created a mini album waiting to be filled with photos of my friends from this coming year.

Have fun with this one... can't wait to see what you all create.
xoxo
dream.design.create.
nikki

1 comment:

Lori @ P.M. Photographic said...

This is really col Nikki! Oove the album!
Lori