Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rugs as Art



We have a store in my town called Rugs as Art. What a creative name and now I can truly appreciate that. I got 2 new rugs, one for my kitchen and one for my living room (thanks Mom). These rugs make such a statement. One says fun, and the other says traditional, yet comfy. I can not believe what I was missing...true wool rugs say "heaven" on your feet when your whole house is tile! :) The "coffee table" in my living room is an antique library table from a local school, my mom and I cut the legs down to a perfect height for the boys to play. TFL

nikki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that store too! What is the Blog challenge for Feb? thanks, Karen

Anonymous said...

Most of the rugs in my house are from rugs as art. We have all wood floors and it just makes home comfy. I love how you recycle so many neat items in your home. It truly is a talent! I wonder how many love notes were wriiten on that tabletop!

cheers!
amanda

Cathy said...

Love the new rugs. I have no carpeting in my house either and have begun to appreciate good rugs. Love, love , love the new coffee table. Looks perfect in your house. You are so crafty, I love it!!