Friday, July 13, 2007

ATC class July14th

ATC class is going to be changing...for the better!!! (yes, it will be FREE!)
We are going to be doing a more structured class each month where I will be teaching 4 new techniques. Because of this change we are going to provide a sign up sheet where you can sign up and leave an e-mail addy so I can send everyone a list of supplies to bring for that month. This will be starting for the August 11th class.

For my ATCers this month we are going to be trying out a new stamp technique.
Bring a variety of stamps, an embossing pad, embossing powder (clear or white if you have it), and a heat gun. You will also need acrylic paint, and a foam brush. The class is free and is from 1 till 3pm.

(I will have all the above supplies with me so if you do not have them, no worries!)
Don't forget to bring all your other ATC supplies so you can stay and play after we try out the new techniques.
Dream, Design and make ATC's
Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great sorry I will not be there this month!Jo Ann