Friday, March 02, 2007

Take out Menu folder







This is going to be such a fun and practical class. It is a 3 ring binder to hold all of your take-out menus. I used the new Luxe papers and rub ons, a Fontwerks journaling tag, inks, AC felt thickers, steno paper and K&Co tabs. The tabs are labeled: Italian, American, Oriental, Misc. and coupons (you name them with your families most used categories). The front of every folder I put a piece of steno paper to write the names, numbers and notes of my favorite restaurants for quick reference. When you are in K2 next take a look at it. I am going to be teaching this in April two times (once on a Saturday and once during the week in the evening).
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very clever idea! I like how you used big envelopes to organize. I am inspired to do a similar thing with recipes that I want to try. Love it!

Stop by my blog at: http://thefastfoodie.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

What a neat idea...and one that can be used for a variety of topics! You always have something new on the go! I too think I mat try this, I will have to decide what I want to use it for first.

Anonymous said...

Very cute format - I love it!