Monday, March 19, 2007

Some new LO's...

Riley playing in our backyard with his favorite boy toy, his TRUCK!Pop Pop's birthday party.
Sean made this "card" for my 31st birthday in October... It was so sweet I just had to scrap it. He also planned a "weekend of love" and the itinerary is behind the card. It was so sweet and thoughtful (not to mention very romantic!)
This is a great family photo taken this past Thanksgiving day. I just love it (I already scrapped it in one of my mini albums...)!

Here are some new LO's I created. I just LOVE the new Cherry Arte papers...I am also playing around with my magic mesh again and I just love felt. (see there are 2 more things I could have added to "my favorites" layout- LOL!)
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

1 comment:

Kim Bolyard said...

these are awesome Nikki...love the cherry arte ones especially
peace
kim