Thursday, March 22, 2007

If you lose your Mojo...

The 2 displays I made for K2 hold 18 12x12 layouts. We try to change them out as much as possible...well for the Spring Fling we decided that Jocie, Kim and I would scraplift 6 different LO's. We are going to display the "original" under our three personal interpretations of the LO. I think that will be fun inspiration for everyone who attends. Then if you get "stuck" again you can do each of our special Scrap and Dash pages made just for the Spring Fling. Here are five of my six layouts...TFL (The sixth is at the store and I forgot to take a picture of it, will post it ASAP)

Dream, Design, Create


Nikki


1 comment:

Vicky said...

Great layouts Nikki. I love those displays for the pages..that is a great idea, as a teacher that is something I could really use, and I think I may just use it in my scrappin room when it is finished.