Sunday, February 18, 2007

A unique birthday present

My sister in law Lori asked me to create her a blog for her photography. Well today I set it up for her and wrote her first post. Her blog is called Priefered Memories http://lorifrailing.blogspot.com You will have to check it out soon...when she learns how to post and has some of her work up. (She is the one who took all of the photos of me when I was pregnant and Brody's newborn picts too.) I guarantee you her photography will inspire you.
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Great job on setting uo the blog, I took a peak and it's very nice. She did a great job on the pics too, I love the Nikki's Heart photo.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sooooo Much Nikki! I look forward to learning more about the sight. I also can not wait to display more of my work.
Love Lori
PS I love you lot also!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I work with Lori and she just showed me her new web page! I wanted to ask you about a cork board that I have that I am trying to put up pictures that Lori took at our 40th wedding anniversay party. Have you ever done a board or are they all books?
judy@kowc.net