Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love is...



a full circle". I made this adorable album from circles I hand cut out of chipboard. I covered the chipboard with the Basic Grey "Blush" collection papers. The "love" chipboard on the front cover is from a Maya Roads album I cut up (I covered the letters in buttons and fabrics). The album is held together with rings that I tied valentine strips of fabric to. I embellished the pages with Hambley transparencies, Thickers, stamps, pipe cleaners, buttons, felt, Jenni Bowlin chipboard and journaling tags, metal embellishments, doodlebug paper frills, tags, MME flowers and transparencies, MM ledger paper, a paperclip, a heart doile, and AC felt flowers.

If you like this, I am going to be teaching it at K2 on March 10th at 10:30, and immediately following is my free ATC (artist trading cards)class at 1:00.

The price is yet to be determined... keep checking the K2 blog at www.k2scrapbookstudio.typepad.com Karen will post it sometime this week or early next week.

You will need at least 4 pictures (I used 6 of varying sizes: wallet, 4x6 and 5x7). You really need the pictures for this mini album it would be very hard to add them later. They can be themed about anything you love ie: friends, family, pets etc... I used 2 pictures of Sean and me, a picture of my whole family, one of Sean and Riley, Riley and Pop Pop, and one of Brody.
Please leave me a comment if you have any questions.
Dream, Design and Create
Nikki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki,
Once again you amaze me with your awesome creativity...how do you find the time? I love everything you share. My son's "big 10" party is on 3/10 so maybe I'll have to look for the repeat class.
Thanks for the inspiration,
Charlene

Vicky said...

Very neat idea...you always have these ideas that make me think "I never thought of that". Great job.

Anonymous said...

Love the new album!