Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Still Waiting...

Sorry I haven't posted in over a week, but all I have been thinking about is when Brody will appear????

... well today I had another Dr appt and no baby yet! I was supposed to be induced this thursday but apparently my body is not quite ready. We decided that next Monday will be much better. My due date is Sunday the 3rd so there is a chance he will appear on his own (which I would love). I am 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced and at -2 station, but my cervix is still posterior...

Will keep everyone posted. Thanks for the prayers!

Love, Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting is soooooooo hard! I got "lucky" and had 2 c/s so I didn't have to "wait," but, I did wait...b/c I had contractions that were MAJOR...and yet, they did NOTHING...and so, I contracted for 4 weeks wondering "could this be the day??" You're making progress and I commend you on pushing off tomorrow's plans until Monday...listen to your body, as much as it sucks sometimes....and treasure these last few days w/ your soon-to-be BIG BROTHER, who still remains...your baby!! ;o) (I'm not wise in too many areas, but this is one I speak from experience!)

Hang in there!!