Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Weekly/Monthly Challenge


The 2 Peas monthly challenge was to scrap a page in green. On March 28,th Karen (at K2) challenged us to scrap 1 page a week about "me". So here is my weekly/monthly challenge. I love my I-pod, and it's green, and every morning during my workout it is an extension of me.
I used some new papers I got at CHA from this really cute company called Piggy Tales. I did some freehand drawing on the page, and hand wrote different artists that I have downloaded into my I-pod. The "I" is from Creative Imaginations and the "pod" letters is from Doodlebug. Rickrack from LCS. White pen is American Crafts and the Black is from Micron.

3 comments:

Dawne said...

Hey Nikki! The blog looks great! Cute, cute Ipod layout! :) Hugs!

Kim Henkel said...

Yeah Nikki! Love to see your work...the green pod page is so fun! Can't live without mine either! I want to do a his and her pod page. Will add your blog to my favorites and check back often. Thanks for sharing it with us! xoxo

K2 Scrapbook Studio said...

Nikki,
You are so creative...I love your answer to my challenge about scrapping yourself! You go girl! And I just couldn't be prouder to have you on our design team! All my love, Karen