Sunday, April 23, 2006

Monogram Mania


I will be teaching a class on monograms at K2 on May 10th and 13th. The main objective is to show how you can use monograms to really showcase a page, card, tag etc... I made some examples (see picture) and they are displayed in the store. I also wanted to show how monograms can be so diverse. They can be made from chipboard, large foam stamps, stickers... the possibilities are endless. My 12x12 page is the first page of my "me" album. I used the large Rusty Pickle letter, and altered it with paint. Arctic Frog letter stickers. Junkitz foam stamp, silk flowers (from my Grandma), large brads from Creative Imaginations, patterned paper from Scenic Route. The cards feature the same paper from Scenic Route, and foam stamps from Making Memories, the rick rack is from a local craft store (LCS). The tag is from that same Scenic Route paper (yup, I made all four of these projects from just one piece of patterned paper), the letter sticker is from Doodlebug, and the ribbon from a LCS. In the class you will make a 12x12 page and a card or a tag. It will be a lot of fun so sign up!!! (We scheduled a class for during the week as well as on Saturday.)

No comments: