Friday, April 28, 2006

April Garden Girl Challenge-Old is new

There is so much to say about this layout. First of all I LOVE this precious picture of Sophia (my girlfriend Elena's daughter) and second the cherryArte papers (K2 has all their lines). The scalloped cardstock rocks! Finally, so I could follow the theme "old is new" I decided to use some eyelets, but the catch was that I used my new crop-a-dile(that I also just got at K2). Boy do I love that tool. I haven't even looked at an eyelet for a long time, because I didn't want the hassle of getting out the hammer, the eyelet setter...you know! Not any more, the crop-a-dile is so easy to use and it is not a hassle to get out. I will probably be using more eyelets/snaps etc in my next pages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki,

it's Kim from Walmart and K2...it was great to meet you and I hope we can hang out again at the store.

peace
Kim