Sunday, April 02, 2006

2 Peas Milestone

I was first introduced to 2 Peas (see Links) in Jan/Feb of 05. I went to CHA Atlanta, as a designer, with Jill Haglund the President and Founder of Tweety Jill Publications (see Links). (I am currently being published in 3, possibly 4 of her latest books.) She also brought along two wonderful designers that I had the privledge of meeting last year, Kim Henkel and Dawne Renee Pitts. Kim, Dawne and I walked the show, looking (more like gawking) at all the new products. I just soaked up everything they said (as you can imagine 2 Peas came up frequently). I asked them about it and they couldn't believe that I had never heard of the site. I promised them I would look it up when I got home. Well like any of you that have been on 2 Peas, it only takes once and your an addict. For the last year, I have been promising myself I would learn how to scan and stitch a 12x12 so I could post. Well needless to say, taking a picture of it is much easier. LOL. Well, today I finally posted. The layout is not my best, it is just that I had it cropped and ready for upload. I am going to make it a point to post between 1-5 LO's a week. I am applying for a design team position for a paper company, and one of the requirements was posting on different web sites (that partially helped motivate me to finally do it). My user name on 2 Peas in everydayelegance.

No comments: