Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just for fun

A cute hair clip I made the other day...to wear when I am feeling girly.
A couple of LO's I made just because...
Having fun playing with old papers and embellishments and new photos.
I made one of these for each of the women going on the "On The Go" cruise that Julie is taking all of her employees on. Each one is filled with m&m's.
The last week I have been feeling creative and wanted to get my hands dirty. I made 14 of the the little party favors (the picture does not do them justice...they are really adorable), the 4 LO's and some hair clips. Speaking of hair clips...I am going to take enough supplies with me that I can teach each of the girls (going on the cruise) how to make one. We have a 3 hour drive over to Palm Beach, so I thought it would be a fun way to kill some time!
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE those clips! Too much fun! The blog layout is gorgeous too! Have fun on your cruise!

Amanda