Monday, December 13, 2010

Lasik

Self portrait of me wearing glasses for the last day!!!!
My eyes getting prepped with Beta dyne.
Me under the laser.
The computer showing my eye!
My right eye getting aligned for the procedure.
Dr. Friedberg ready to get started.
Right after the procedure.
My safety goggles...to prevent me from rubbing or touching my eyes by accident. I know, real cute, huh. LOL
Dr. Friedberg and me with my 20/20 vision! (the next morning after sx)
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Friedberg at the Sarasota Manatee Eye Clinic. I had an initial consult to determine if I was a candidate about 4 months ago. Then I went back to work one day a week to save up for my big day! I had the sx on Friday afternoon December 10, 2010. By Saturday morning at 8am, I had perfect 20/20 vision.

No comments: