Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Maya Road strawberry chipboard album



I had so much fun creating these adorable items for our labor day party. I used a Maya Road strawberry chipboard album for inspiration. First I created the strawberry invitation, next the soda bottle for our party favor, and then finally the mini album to store all my favorite photos from the party. I painted all the strawberries red, then glittered the tops with green glitter. I stamped "an invitation" on the one I used for the invitation, then wrote the rest of the info with a sharpie marker. I wrapped the bottle with a double sided paper after punching the scallops along the bottom. I then glued on the yellow ribbon and the red sequence, finally I added the word celebrate with letter stickers. For the album, I stamped circle journaling spots on the yellow side of the patterned paper, then cut them out and glued them to the back side of each strawberry, next i added the little square of patterned paper to the front side along with a little embellishment from American Crafts dear Lizzy line. TFL.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: