Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Photo Shoot








I had such a hard time choosing just a couple of pictures to post from our family Valentine's Day shoot.... what a dilemma to have, huh! I had so much fun last week finding all of our t-shirts and of course Charlotte's little petticoat! Then gathering all the props for the shoot was fun too. Thank God my kids like the candy sweethearts... I think I bought enough to last till next Valentine's day!! The pictures came out so amazing, I think this may become a family tradition (Valentine's Day family photos instead of a Christmas family photo) My friend, Kim Bolyard (of Kim Bolyard Photography) took the photos for us and I am absolutely amazed at how beautiful they came out! She is so talented and has an amazing eye! If you haven't already booked a family photo shoot with her, you better NOW before she gets sooooo busy she wont have any time left. Click on the link above or e-mail her at kbscraps21@comcast.net
We were inspired by Megan Cristillo for this photo shoot...
A HUGE THANKS Kim from our family...i could not be an happier about the way these photos turned out. Sean and I haven't had a nice photo of the two of us...let alone a couple of them in so long, it is wonderful!!!
Happy Valentine's Day from our family to yours!!!
xoxo
the cleary's

4 comments:

kim bolyard said...

love ya Nik...thanks so much...I had a great time shooting them.

peace
Kim

Melissa Radies said...

Love the pics..so adorable.

Lori said...

LOVE THESE!!!! Where were they taken?

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲