Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LO bootcamp need to know!

For all my bootcampers on friday night I wanted to share with you a list of supplies you will need to bring to class.
  • Cricuit with the "Home Decor" and "School Book" font cartridges. (if you have one, if not you can use the store one...just remember their are 10 people trying to use it at once) Rita, I am bringing yours to class so no worries!
  • Xyron machine or an adhesive you are going to use on the backs of all your cricut letters and embellishments we cut out that night
  • a red/burgandy a blue and a gold/tan glimmer mists
  • inks for inking the edges
  • FYI...you will only have about 30-45 minutes for dinner on friday night cause we are going to be sooooo busy! :) (I am bringing my dinner with me!)
Below is a list of optional items I added to my LO's that are not included in the kit
  • red bling (blue or black would work too)
  • 1 inch silver rimmed tag
  • manilla tag
  • a few stickers (I used a green "best of times" one and a red "So In love" jelly sticker.
Here is the link to my picassa photo album with all the LO's. The LO's were uploaded backwards, so the the first one you see is actually the last one we will be doing...the blue one of Charlotte is actually #1 (just in case you wanted to get your pictures in the right order) :)
I am so excited to see everyone friday night!
xoxo
dream.design.create.
nikki

No comments: