- Cricuit with the "Home Decor" and "School Book" font cartridges. (if you have one, if not you can use the store one...just remember their are 10 people trying to use it at once) Rita, I am bringing yours to class so no worries!
- Xyron machine or an adhesive you are going to use on the backs of all your cricut letters and embellishments we cut out that night
- a red/burgandy a blue and a gold/tan glimmer mists
- inks for inking the edges
- FYI...you will only have about 30-45 minutes for dinner on friday night cause we are going to be sooooo busy! :) (I am bringing my dinner with me!)
- red bling (blue or black would work too)
- 1 inch silver rimmed tag
- manilla tag
- a few stickers (I used a green "best of times" one and a red "So In love" jelly sticker.
I am so excited to see everyone friday night!