Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2009 Girls Weekend

me and kim at sunsetthe beautiful rainbow...after the summer shower on the beach
our wine from dinner on thursday night
me and trisha
enjoying the sunset after a walk on the beach
me and tomi
me and kim
robin teaching us all how to whistle (really loudly)
me
kim
elena
bethany
tomi
sherry
sherry, robin, tomi, me, trisha, elena, ashley and kim at dinner on thursday night
To say we had some laughs (till we cried)... some drama (uninvited guests)... some crazy dancing (heels breaking off of shoes)... flooding of our rooms (they had to move us to new rooms)...would be an understatement of the year! Usually our girls weekends consist of laying by the pool, drinking margaritas and getting caught up on everyone's life for the last year....that is not exactly how it played out this year. I feel like I need a vacation to recover from my vacation.
Some highlights were having my cousin Kim fly in from Wisconsin for the weekend, and having her meet my friends. Robin's hubby sent her a dozen roses, and so we wouldn't feel left out, he sent us a dozen roses too...it was so sweet!
As crazy and emotion filled as it was...I am already looking forward to next year. xoxo
nikki

No comments: