Monday, March 16, 2009

Labor and Delivery...

Sean took this right after we arrived at the hospital. I was so tired...no sleep for over 24 hours at this point.
My mom took this picture in between contractions...this was at approx 8:45am
On Sunday night, March 15th at 11pm I went into labor. (I was scheduled to be induced the next morning at 6am.) I was able to stay at home and labor until 6am and when I went in, I obviously did not need to be induced... I was 5 cm and 80% effaced. The dr ordered my epidural and then broke my water. I went to 8 cm really fast and then from 8 to 10cm within 15 minutes. I started pushing around 9:45 and Charlotte Grace was born at 9:53am on March 16th.
March 16, 2009 at 9:53am
8lb 2 oz.
20 1/2 inches long
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for me and Charlotte.
xoxo
nikki

No comments: