Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Digi crop...

We decided to start the year out right at K2 and offer a free digital LO when you came to crop at the second crop of the month. We wanted to show our local scrapbookers how you don't have to be all digital...you can by a hybrid scrapbooker as well. So if you like your computer, but still like to get your hands dirty...then this is for you!!

(this is the digital LO I created from this kit here and this template here.)


(here is the LO, after I added my photos, paint on the edges, cut out the face and pop dotted it up, added my title, buttons and distress stickles!)

Hope to see you at the crop on the 27th...where you can get your own digi LO and doo dad it up the way you want! :)
dream.design.create.
nikki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just really LOVE hybrid scrapbooking, your page made me sooo happy! Gorgeous blog by the way, love your baby bump :)
Thanks so much for pointing me here
xoxo
Michelle

Anonymous said...

And how do we say...SOLD OUT MAMA!!!!! gotta love a sold out crop! boy are we going to have fun!-Karen