Sunday, February 08, 2009

Baby Shower

The table of yummy goodiness...

homemade scones, butter, jam and Devonshire cream
homemade biscotti drizzled in white and milk chocolate
chocolate cake drizzled in white and dark chocolate, filled with hershey hugs...so cute
pepperint bark, cresent cookies, and almond butter cookies
me and riley...i love this pict (thanks Ash for snapping this one)
my girls
the tea cups

my sis in law, lori
sherry, elena, tomi and ashley
thanks mom...these are super comfy!!
A HUGE thanks to everyone who came to my shower and shared this special day with me. We had such delicious food and lots of fun. My favorite part of the day was spending time with each of my friends. I love you all...
xoxo
nikki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I missed...everything look so beautiful and that picture of you and Riley is amazing...you are glowing in the photograph. Just beautiful...I would love to take you to lunch to make up for missing it and before you have that baby girl...I will call you soon to see if we can squeeze that in...miss ya
peace
Kim

Charlene said...

OMG! what a great spread. That is a great pic of you and Riley. Got your text and looks like Im a go for Friday... I like to go early and make a day of it. What time are you going?

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!

I want the recipe for that chocolate cake.

YUMMY!!!!!

Amy