Monday, January 26, 2009

LO Bootcamp is back!!!

(here is a sneak peak of 3 of the 20 LO's we will create during our LO Bootcamp!!)



Join me one more time before I go on maternity leave for an all day LO bootcamp!! I created 20 new sketches along with 20 new LO's with a October Afternoon paper line that is exclusive to this class! You will be scrappin over 50 photos...and the best news is, the class only costs $50.00!!! The workshop is on Saturday February 21st from 10am till 5pm!! When you sign up for the class, I am requiring you leave your e-mail addy so I can send you all the sketches beforehand so you will have your pictures chosen before you come. I will also give you a list of other supplies you will need to make this the most productive day!! Seating is extreemly limited, so if this sounds like a good way to start off your year...then sign up TODAY!! Here is the phone number for K2 941-926-1744.
dream.design.create.
nikki

No comments: