Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Me and my Hubby







Sean and I wanted to get away for a couple of days, so I made reservations at my favorite little place on Anna Maria Island. It is so nice to be able to drive 45 minutes north but feel like you are in a different place entirely. We spent the weekend fishing, reading, sitting by the pool, eating out at some nice restaurants and just enjoying each others company. (When you have two young kiddos you can hardly have a normal conversation let alone enjoy each others company.) I finished "Nights in Rodanthe" in one afternoon/evening...it was so nice to read without any interruption. Sean and I shared some really good laughs, but most of all we came back refreshed and ready to jump back into the swing of things. Looking forward to our next getaway....
xoxo
nikki

No comments: