Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Father's Day Mini album





Have you made your hubby a father's day present yet? Well, if you haven't... on Saturday, June 14th (the day before Father's Day) I will be teaching this class at K2 from 1 till 3. We will be using a Basic Grey paper line along with some embellishments from Basic Grey, Creative Imaginations, Hambly transparencies, Tim Holtz (crackle paint) and Autumn Leaves journaling stamps!
You will need to bring 10 2"x2" sepia photographs as well as some brown ink and a brown pen for journaling.
This little album turned out so cute...I am going to have to make one for my dad too!

dream.design.create.
nikki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this project so much, I made 2, and we have had requests for the kits from as far away as ENGLAND my friend! I just shipped 5 kits off to Helen!!! Karen (she wanted the bigger sizes so it was perfect!)

Cathy said...

This is a great project. I am bummed that I will be out of town when you are teaching it. Cathy

Anonymous said...

girl! I thought you said you "were not into this project"? I love it!!! You are fantastic! Miss you!
Amy