Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A fun storage project

(above) i painted my piece of wood a fun aqua color.
(above) i measured and marked 4 evenly spaced spots where i was going to screw my pipe fitters to the board (Sean pre drilled 2 holes in each pipe fitter for me) (above) is my first pipe fitter screwed on...
(above) is the finished project...the jar upside down holds twine (i punched a hole in the lid with my crop a dile) I saw this adorable idea in Country Living magazine...TFL


dream.design.create.
nikki

4 comments:

mama j said...

LOVE it!!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea!!!!!!

Paula Parrish said...

Nikki,
Very cool project!
Thanks for the plug at the last crop about my Digi class. You are so sweet!
LOL, Paula

Jean Marie said...

Very Cool!!will have to try this one...always looking for new storage ideas!TFS!