Monday, January 07, 2008

bal·ance

bal·ance
noun
1.a state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.
2.mental steadiness or emotional stability; habit of calm behavior, judgment, etc.
3.a state of bodily equilibrium
4.the pleasing harmony of various elements in a design, painting; harmonious proportion
5. the power or ability to decide
6.(initial capital letter) Astronomy, Astrology. the constellation or sign of Libra; Scales. (I'm a Libra)
verb
1.to weigh in or as in a balance
2.to compare as to relative importance, value, etc.
3.to bring into or keep in a state of equilibrium or equipoise; keep steady
4. to bring into proportion, harmony, etc.


My word of 2008. I want to achieve balance in all aspects of my life...
dream.design.create.
nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are
added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be a way you can remove me from that service?
Many thanks!

Here is my web-site; Lean Muscle X