Wednesday, November 14, 2007

K2 Weekly Challenge

We are decorating the STUDIO for the holidays and we want YOU to help. This weeks challenge is to make an ORNAMENT for our Christmas tree using your scrapbooking supplies. This challenge will continue till Christmas. (Don't forget to put your name in the jar when you drop off your ornament!) My ornaments are made from wooden spools.
Directions:
I inked the edges with various colors.
I wrapped the center with digital paper and embellishements from the Sapphire Sparkle digi kit I got from here: http://www.dragonflairestudios.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=10&products_id=435.
I embellished the cord with ribbon, beads and vintage earings and pins.
Hang on tree and enjoy all season!
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made my ornament for our tree...I will have it in there today. I also posted it on my blog.
see you tonight
peace
Kim

mama j said...

Here's mine--will drop off next week, since I know I can get it back again! LOL!

http://scrappinmountainmama.blogspot.com/2007/11/one-ornament-done100-more-to-go.html