Monday, October 15, 2007

Today is

1. Monday, my favorite day of the week.
2. the day I start my list of "things to do" for the week.
3. laundry day.
4. crazy around here...Brody is cutting in 3 teeth (he cut in one yesterday too!) poor guy.
5. the day I got to sign up for "Now You're Rockin with Photoshop" class with Jessica Sprague- Yipee...I am so excited to continue my journey of learning photoshop.
6. K2 weekly blog challenge.... and here goes. My challenge for you this week is to take 3 coordinating papers and at least one matching embellishment and make a LO and a card with them. Here are mine. I used the new Tinkering Ink papers and stickers...LOVE them!!!
Don't forget, when you complete the challenge go into the store and put your name into the K2 weekly challenge jar (and if you are from out of town,call the store and have them put your name and info in for you 941-926-1744)...there will be a great prize, when we pull a name in December!! Good Luck and have fun with this challenge.

Dream, Design, Create

Nikki


1 comment:

Charlene said...

ok, so after hearing you talk so much about Jessica I had to find out for myself what the hype was...I'm the kind to lay back and let others try out things first...so now i'm hooked finished my first digi layout class and project last night and it was fun and easy. I have had PSE for several years and other than change a few photos I have not learned much, so thank you for the great lead. Im going to post it on my blog and I will try to find time for your challenge as well. Call me when you get a chance have a few ? and want to hear about your next class.