Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hybrid LO

As most of you know (that read my blog) I am on the design team for Dragon Flaire Studios as a hybrid designer. I create 4 LO's each month for them. I am assigned 2 kit designers a month and I get to choose a kit from each of them. I then create 2 LO's from each kit. As a hybrid designer I print whatever elements of the digital kit I want then I use them as I would "traditional" scrapbooking items! The cool thing about that is that if I love a paper or an embellishment, I can print it out 5 times!! You do not have to have a 12x12 printer to do this. I print everything out on 8 1/2 x11 papers and cut them up like I would for a normal 12x12 page...this LO just happens to be a 81/2 x 11.
Materials:
cardstock: kraft
patterned paper: red, blue and striped are Stacey Stansom's kit "Spinning Wheels" at www.dragonflairestudios.com
stamps: borders are Fiskars, play hard and circle journaling stamp are Autumn Leaves and "a perfect moment" is Fancy Pants
"r" Basic Grey
rick rack: Wrights
other: staple, ink, black sharpie
TFL
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki
ps i love the design of this LO (its simular to the one I made that got picked on 2P's for LOTD), I just keep re using the "template" and just mix up papers and embellishments.

1 comment:

Linda said...

great lo!!! love the hybrid stuff!!! congrats on your lotd at 2 peas too!!!

L.