Thursday, August 23, 2007

File Folder Mini Album








I made this mini album from 3 letter size file folders and 12 bird stickers from Cavallini and Co.
(Jane gave these to me and said, "I want to see what you do with these".)
Instructions: I cut the folders in half. I painted green acrylic paint as a background for each of my photos that I cropped to 4x4. I added transparencies from Hambly or Creative Imaginations, the stickers were "thickers" from American Crafts. I used the cream, pink and black ledger paper from Imagination Project as a place for my journaling. I used a few stamps from 7 gypsies (all of these supplies I got at K2). I slipped each file folder inside one another and used a rubber band to hold this mini album together. TFL. (To see every page of the album you can go to my fliker acct)
Dream, Design, Create

Nikki

No comments: