Thursday, August 09, 2007

Doodling and ATC class on Saturday


Just a quick reminder that I am teaching the doodling class on Saturday (you will make 2 LO's, get two doodling templates,a pen, and have TONS of fun!!) This class starts at 10:30!!! PS you also get some FREE goodies from me!!

Right after the doodling class at 1:00 I will be teaching my ATC class. As I said last month, we will be changing things around a bit. I will be showing you 4 techniques each month. I will post the supply list here on my blog a couple days before the class.
Supply List:
-floral patterned paper
-scissors
-glue stick
-foam dots
-bone folder (or popsicle stick)
-scraps of patterned paper in the same color family
-a favorite quote
-one photo with journaling on the back
-six clear buttons
-don't forget to bring all your scrapbooking essentials too! (including your scrap papers)
NOTE: as you know my ATC class is layed back and relaxed and you do not HAVE to do any of the techniques, if you just want to come and play that is fine too!!
This will be so much fun...can't wait to see you at K2!!!
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for atc. I have been out of loop for so long. It sounds like it will be really great fun and I can't wait to get there.
See You Sat.
Jo Ann

Unknown said...

Congratulation on the new design team NIkki, you are awesome! Karen

Lori @ P.M. Photographic said...

Love the lens work! You are really getting te angles down
Love Lori