Friday, July 06, 2007

Photography Challenge

One of my fellow DT members Cami at Scrap Galaxy issued a July photography challenge and I thought I would share because I thought it might be fun to see some of my local girls participate as well!
Here is the link to the thread in our fourm:http://scrapgalaxy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5053 and here is the list of 20 items:
1. Clock
2. Fence or gate
3. Dew (hint...try a spray bottle if need be)
4. Bubbles
5. Insect
6. Apples
7. Something on a car (the front grille...hubcaps...make it interesting!)
8. A reflection
9. Numbers
10. Buttons
11. Something red (I liked that one last time!)
12. Rocks
13. Lace
14. Something sports related
15. Hands
16. Flower
17. Clouds
18. Ice
19. Ray of sun
20. Something spiral

Dream.Design.Create.
Nikki

1 comment:

Kim Bolyard said...

This is cool...I can't wait to get started.

peace
kim