Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekly K2 Challenge

All right girls.
The challenge this week is to use fabric on a LO.
My favorite resources for free fabric is my local wallpaper/design store.You can also find some fun fabrics at Joanne's, Walmart and my new favorite store "Sew Worth It" (the most fantastic fabric store in all of Sarasota- Located in the Clark/Honore shopping center)
Here are three recent LO's I did that include fabric:
I am going to be giving a RAK to the challenge winner this week- a bunch of different fabric swatches, remnants, some torn strips of fabric... here are a few of the fabric strips you will be receiving.

Dream, Design, Create

Nikki

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have been eyeballing an old dress in my closet... very retro looking with GREAT fabric/scrappy yummyness. I may have to rip that baby up and try this!

Scrappytbear said...

Cool challenge! To be dealt with... lol