Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm Back!

(this is a typical family shot- Sean and I looking one way and Riley the other-LOL!)
(cool shot of the wales...)
(this is a great shot of Sean and Riley)

(the Budweiser cart- pulled by 8 clydesdales)

Life has been so busy... Sean and I took Riley to Sea World for 2 days, then to Tampa to see Go Diego Go at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center for his birthday. (Yeah, what a birthday for a 3 year old, huh) We had so much fun! I have so much to post...so check back often :)
Nikki

1 comment:

mama j said...

YEAH.....it's ABOUT TIME!! Welcome back...a full week later! LOL!

We passed each other in/out of O-town last weekend. Wasn't it HOT!!!!!???????!!!!!

Hope to catch up w/ you soon. Did you get my bag of "ugly" I left you and challenged you w/?

Hope you had a good night last night.....missed being there.