Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

...First. I would like to say "Happy Father's Day" to my own Daddy. Thanks Dad for always being my hero and my "cheerleader". You have always been the best example of what a Godly man and father should be. I love you.
...Second. "Happy Father's Day" to my dear husband Sean. You are the best Daddy to Riley and Brody. You are so involved in our family. With you owning your own business you are around so much more than I would have thought possible. I thank God our boys will look up to you as an example of a good man. I love you.
...Third. "Happy Father's Day" to my father-in-law Pat. I hope you know what a good son you have raised and I thank you. You have instilled in him a great work ethic, strong values and morals. I feel blessed to have such a wonderful FIL. I love you.
...Fourth. "Happy Father's Day" to my Grandpa Reno. You will be the only one that I will not be able to see today and that makes me sad. I know you will be celebrating with family in Wisconsin... but it's not the same as having you here. I love you.

Love, Nikki

No comments: