Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekly Challenge

Alright ladies my challenge this week is to make something other than a LO using your scrapbooking supplies. (There is an AWESOME book at K2 called "Great Gift Ideas using Scrapbooking Materials" if you are at a loss for something to make.) Get creative, I want to see some fun things this week. REMEMBER at K2 there are the Heidi Swapp playing cards which are FUN to play with! Scroll down a couple posts and you will see that I have made an altered frame, two teacher gifts, and I am working on some ATC 's which I will post as soon as I get them done.

Dream, Design and get CREATIVE

Nikki

PS don't forget to leave me a comment on this post with a link to your blog or online gallery or e-mail me a jpeg to nikkiclearypta@yahoo.com when you have completed this weeks challenge.

PSS the challenge winner's project will be posted on K2's blog next week!

3 comments:

mama j said...

When does a challenge end? On a Sun. night? Monday? I have 1 1/2 items completed....need to deco-podge and take photos....but won't be able to until tomorrow evening. Is that too late? First I've scrapped/crafted in a month! WOW--it felt GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Nikki,
You can view my project at www.charleneemmons.blogspot.com
This was fun...Thanks,
Charlene

mama j said...

Here's mine: http://scrappinmountainmama.blogspot.com/2007/05/k2s-challenge-via-nikki.html

I did two--but only b/c I hadn't scrapped in so long-take your peak..I like the tin the most!