Sunday, May 20, 2007

She said... He said.








This is one of my favorite mini albums that I have made lately. Sean and I wrote down our "top 10" favorite foods, TV shows, movies, date nights, songs, special days in our life, things we love about each other, places we like to visit and things we like to do in our spare time.


I used the 7 gypsies two sided accordian album (perfect for this type of mini album) and stamps, Reminisce patterned papers, tons of different Autumn Leaves stamps, Heidi Swapp stamps and chipboard letters, my sharpie markers (that I couldn't live without) for the doodling and hand drawn borders, MM tabs, K and Co stickers, metal embellishments and tags, Lil Davis chipboard sayings, foam flowers, Bam Pop letters stamps, AC thickers... TFL

Dream, Design, Create


Nikki

No comments: