Thursday, April 19, 2007

Questions about the Weekly Challenge

Ok, a couple of you have asked what you should do if you want to participate in the weekly challenges but do not have a blog. Easy. There are 2 things you can do. One, go to an online website like www.twopeasinabucket.com or www.scrapbooks.com become a registered user and upload photos to your own gallery, then in the comments line you can leave me the link to your gallery. (This option is nice if you want to start sharing your layouts with others...) Two, you can e-mail me a jpeg of your LO. (when you are taking the picture try taking the picture as "square as possible" (so when i crop it, it ends up being square). I lay mine on the floor in front of a window that lets in lots of light and I stand over it.
My e-mail addy is nikkiclearypta@yahoo.com
If you have any other questions PLEASE feel free to e-mail me.
If you have questions about starting an online gallery e-mail me and I will be glad to try and help you!

Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

No comments: