Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday Challenge

Ok, here is how it works. Each Monday you will need to check the K2 blog at www.k2scrapbookstudio.typepad.com and Karen will link you to either Jocie, Kim, me or a guest designers blog. On our blog we will post a challenge with a LO showing our take on the challenge. For example: My challenge this week is to scrap a photo and embellish around the photo using different elements on each side of the photo. Get creative...use paint, fabrics, ribbons, stamps, doodling, patterned paper anything you want!!! Here is my example:

We want to see your layouts!! Post a comment on my blog (or the designer who is hosting the challenge that week) with a link to your blog or gallery. At the end of each week the challenge "hostess" will choose her favorite LO from all the challenge participants and Karen will post the winner on K2's blog! We are very excited to see all the beautiful and creative LO's from everyone and continue to be inspired by each other.
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the layout, and will take the challenge tonight, but where do I post my entry???!!! heehee! just blogged about the Challenges...love the whole idea! Karen

Unknown said...

Love the layout, and will take the challenge tonight, but where do I post my entry???!!! heehee! just blogged about the Challenges...love the whole idea! Karen

mama j said...

OK-did mine last night:

http://scrappinmountainmama.blogspot.com/

Read the post below it too--I'll be getting LOTS done now!! Woohooo!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the layout! I saw it at the store. I don't have a blog, but I just may have to take you up on your challenge next time I scrap! I love the look and the idea!

Amy

Unknown said...

Nikki- maybe for those folks who don't have a blog of their own, they could email you a jpeg of their layout and you could make a Challenge album for those...what do you think? love ya...Karen