Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Exploding Box-Finished Product


The finished box.


I added 12 photos and adhered them to the flaps facing the inside of the box.


A close up of the photos.


A close up of the handwritten quotes and 7 gypsie "Mom" stickers placed on 8 of the flaps facing the outside of the box.
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki

If you are taking this class with me on April 21st then here is what you need to bring:
-your normal class "kit": trimmer, scissors, adhesive etc...
-corner rounder
-brown ink (for inking the edges)
-12 photos that you are able to crop (4 of them to 2 1/2 inches square and 8 of them to 2 1/4 inches square).
-a couple different color pens (for writing out your tag and your quotes)
-feel free to bring other supplies you may want to add to your box.

NOTE- I used color photos, but against the colorful papers we are going to be using, black and whites would be even better!!
-I will be bringing all my stamps with me, so if you want to play with them during the class and add them to the flaps of your box you can.

No comments: