Saturday, April 07, 2007

Exploding Box Class


Ok, how cute is this! An "exploding" box that holds up to 18 photos and/or quotes. I am going to be teaching this class on April 21st at 1:00. I am going to theme mine for Mothers Day, so I can give it as a gift to both my mom and my mother-in-law. I will be teaching it again in May and then we can theme the papers, quotes and photos for a Father's Day gift. It is so adorable. If you want to see it in person, drop by the studio and check it out. (We will be using the scenic route paper for the April class and I will post the box and papers I choose for the May class (obviously more masculine). I can not take credit for coming up with this idea...I saw it on someone's blog and just loved it. TFL
Dream, Design, Create
Nikki
PS I will post pictures of the box when I embellish it too!!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I love this idea. It's awesome.