Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sarasota Half Marathon

March 4, 2007 @ 6:00am...

I did it in 2:20:55 (about 10-20 minutes faster than I thought I would finish). WOW!!! The run felt great, I hit my runners high around mile 8... Cathy brought me a care basket at the finish line with water, gatorade,band aids, advil, heat wraps and wine. It was so thoughtful. Thanks Cathy, Felic, Franklin and Grace for coming to see me finish.My mom was at the finish line to cheer me on as well. What a great day! (Oh, and Brody is 3 months old today.)I am so proud of myself.
Run on...Nikki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nikki! Great job - I'm impressed. I'm glad Cathy was there to join in on your success. Very cool . . .

mama j said...

I'm so proud of you! Been thinking about you all day---never even crossed my mind that I could've been a WITNESS to such an event....duh!! Next local one, I'm there too, ok? Cathy's a pretty cool chick too!! ;o)

Awesome w/ your time!!

Vicky said...

Great job.....you must be so proud of yourself! Way to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

you go girl!! and keep on going...you never cease to amaze me!
Candie :)